- PR and Marketing – What’s the difference?
- How do you establish your brand?
- Are their tips for marketing on a tight budget?
- What should an effective marketing plan include?
- How can a strong digital strategy build credibility?
- How can I get press coverage for my product/service/technology?
- What type of budget is realistic for marketing/public relations activities?
Learn the answers to these questions and more through the April 4th PathFinder Innovation Program. (There is no charge to attend in person or by videoconference, however, pre-registration by NOON, 4/2 is required).
8:15 a.m. Networking and Coffee
8:30 a.m. – Issues Overview and Discussion (in person/by videoconference)
- Pam Clark, Principal, Creative Director – Clark Concepts
- Warren Ellis, VP of Marketing, Montgomery County Economic Development Corp.
- Rachel Wojnilower, Digital Marketing Manager – Clark Concepts
- Jennifer Owers, WebDesigner/Project Manager – Clark Concepts
9:45 a.m. – 1:1 Office Hours (in person/by videoconference)*
This program is cosponsored by BioHealth Innovation, Launch Workplaces, and TEDCO. It is open to anyone in the BioHealth Capital Region.
To register/for more information, email: BHI@BioHealthInnovation. (Please include in your RSVP: Your company name, your title and contact information, the type of product(s) services you are promoting, and your interest in a 1:1 meeting following the overview session.)
*Attendance at Overview in person/by videoconference is required to participate in 1:1 sessions.