This event is free for executive-level biotech leaders and is organized by the following event partners – Association of University Research Parks, AstraZeneca, BioHealth Innovation, BRAINBox Solutions, Inc, Children’s National Hospital, Emergent BioSolutions, George Mason University, Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS @ Washington, DC, Maryland Department of Commerce, and Virginia Bio.
NOTE: This even will be a hybrid in-person and live streaming event on September 20th from the offices of United States Pharmacopeia in Rockville, Maryland.
Register and live viewing information to come soon!
- Welcoming Remarks – MD/VA/Mont. County
- Imagine the Future Together
- GEN Top 10 BioCluster Update
- BioHealth Capital Region Update
- Global Pandemic Prevention & BioDefense Center
- Healthcare Innovation and Change – Fireside Chat
- Infectious Diseases Resources for Research and Development
- US Pharmacopeia Introduction
- The FDA Centers for Regulatory Science and Innovation
- Regional Support for BioHealth Entrepreneurs
- Stewardship & Sustainability in the BioHealth Industry
- ARPA- H
- Innovation through Collaboration: Opportunities in the BHCR
- BioHealth Investment Climate
- Maurice Jones/Diversity Equity and Inclusion – Keynote
- Closing Remarks
Don’t miss your chance to be named the BioHealth Startup with the Most Commercial Potential at the BHCR Forum, win a cash prize, clinical research services and more!
Visit https://bit.ly/CrabTrap2022 to apply today!
Previous Crab Trap Winners
2021 – NanoChon
2020 – BrainScope
2019 – Floreo Inc.
2018 – Galen Robotics
2017 – LifeSprout
2016 – Sonavex
Sonavex, a medical device company intended to create novel and automated ultrasound technology. The company has developed a portfolio of novel ultrasound solutions to visualize and quantify critical clinical data for improved outcomes and reduced costs in new surgical applications, empowering clinicians with actionable data to deliver superior patient care and deliver savings to the healthcare system.