2019 BioHealth Capital Region Forum
Top 3 by 2023
Save the Date
April 8+9, 2019 | 1 MedImmune Way
Gaithersburg MD, 20878
20% of the top influencers worldwide in vaccine development
World-class tech + big data + biotech + White House Precision Medicine Initiative = new frontiers in patient-centered medicine
MD | DC | VA
Our Goal: To become a Top 3 BioHealth Hub by 2023.
Driving Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- World–renowned research institutions and universities
- Influential policymakers and advocacy groups pioneering new health strategies
- World–leading infectious disease research and vaccine development
- Fastest growing region for healthcare companies in the U.S.
- Rated #1 in the nation for science and engineering talent
- Mission control for the National Cancer Moonshot Initiative
Galen Robotics, a Johns Hopkins University spinout, was chosen from five finalists as the company with the most commercial potential by judges at the 3rd Annual Crab Trap Competition. This year’s…
TEDCO plans to provide funding and business-building programming to entrepreneurs from groups who are often overlooked by investors through a new fund that will begin this fall.
The Greater Washington Partnership, an alliance of local CEOs, is launching a formal collaboration program with a swath of regional universities — part of an effort to spur the development…
One piece of good news can make all the difference. In the fight against antibiotic-resistant infections, a decades-old approach based on bacteria-slaying viruses called phages has been sidelined by technical…
QIAGEN N.V. (NYSE: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) today introduced seamless next-generation sequencing (NGS) solutions for a wide range of hereditary diseases on the GeneReader NGS System, the complete Sample…
Two Rockville employers are among the top workplaces in the region, according to The Washington Post’s newest ranking.